Junior Manager- Procurement
- Product and market research;
- Acquiring quotations and comparing pricing and specifications;
- Assisting in the preparation of tender and contract documents;
- Corresponding with suppliers and contractors and monitoring their performance;
- Engaging and liaising with company departments to drive best procurement practice;
- Maintaining procurement and warehouse records and preparation of progress reports;
- Supervision of procurement and warehouse employees;
- Assisting the Procurement Manager in the daily running of the Department.
The ideal candidate should have:
At least three (3) years' work experience in a similar role. Experience in purchases related to infrastructure and engineering will be considered an asset;
A working knowledge of using ERP and Office software systems;
Optimum negotiation and analytical skills;
Sound numerical skills and understanding of financial matters;
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
An ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
Preference will be given to candidates in possession of a recognised qualification in a related field or equivalent. Successful candidates will be offered rewarding learning opportunities and career development programmes.
For more information please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org